....from us and our four....
that brings back memories. We use to do that as kids with either the 4-wheeler or the snowmobile. And I'm sure that we went a lot faster than Joe did. :)
the kids can't wait until they get back!! :)
Looks like you unpacked your camera:-) Fun times! Wishing you a smooth and uneventful delivery:)
camera out...no baby...thanks for sharing the picutres though!!
The children are so lucky, that looks like so much fun. It is something they will remember all their lives. I want to see this live.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that brings back memories. We use to do that as kids with either the 4-wheeler or the snowmobile. And I'm sure that we went a lot faster than Joe did. :)
the kids can't wait until they get back!! :)
Looks like you unpacked your camera:-) Fun times! Wishing you a smooth and uneventful delivery:)
camera out...no baby...thanks for sharing the picutres though!!
The children are so lucky, that looks like so much fun. It is something they will remember all their lives.
I want to see this live.
Post a Comment