Ah, come on Heather! Where's your sense of adventure? :) When we lived in Montana and I was pregnant with Tanya and Benjamin, the only way out was on snowmobile most of the time. Just think if we lived in Montana now. All right, I'll quite teasing you now. Ain't like there's not any experienced people nearby...there's me, Heather, the anithesiologist across the road...oh and your father-in-law has helped deliver hundreds of calves and colts. See, we've got you covered. :)
Heather.. doesn't your MIL bring such peace and comfort to your situation!? :) (I remember worrying that Benjamin would be too far out on the road and miss everything. but in the end it all worked out..Katie's was nip and tuck) You'll be fine too! :)
5 comments:
my kids waiting for breakfast but then were right out the door
how thoughtful of Jacob.. yummy popscicle for Meri! :)
Ah, come on Heather! Where's your sense of adventure? :) When we lived in Montana and I was pregnant with Tanya and Benjamin, the only way out was on snowmobile most of the time. Just think if we lived in Montana now. All right, I'll quite teasing you now. Ain't like there's not any experienced people nearby...there's me, Heather, the anithesiologist across the road...oh and your father-in-law has helped deliver hundreds of calves and colts. See, we've got you covered. :)
tell Linda she is funny, I think I would feel like Heather, well, if you had to you could just deliver. :) You have even had enough experience. :)
Anyhow, the kids look so cute in the snow, all smiles, so cozy and warm.
That impassible driveway is beautiful, what can you say.
Heather.. doesn't your MIL bring such peace and comfort to your situation!? :)
(I remember worrying that Benjamin would be too far out on the road and miss everything. but in the end it all worked out..Katie's was nip and tuck) You'll be fine too! :)
Post a Comment