Thursday, December 17, 2009

~~~~~~~~Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At about 35 weeks. (5 weeks to go)For those of you who've been waiting for a belly pic...here it is =)
I'm doing pretty good, getting anxious to meet this little bean! I'm not too uncomfortable yet, although I've been having more lower backaches and braxton-hicks contractions....
SO, any thoughts or guesses on if it will be a boy or girl???

9 comments:

Neisha said...

well, everyone I know seems to be having boys so I'm guessing BOY

Michelle N. said...

You look so cute. I'm going to say boy too. Can't wait to hear the good news!

Heather S said...

Benji and Carolyn: Aunt Heather says IT IS a BOY!
Katie: I don't 'wike' boys.. I want it to be a 'dirl'! (guess who was pestering her today)
Me... I'm gonna say girl.. just because :)

Heather said...

Benji & Carolyn: Aunt Heather says it could be a boy OR a girl
;-) More likely is JAKE says it's a boy =) (or, he stronly hopes it is=)

Gramm and Gramp said...

You are getting close, I never really get to see you at this stage of pregnancy before, cute.

Well, Somehow my gut feeling is a boy, but like dad says if it isn't it will be a girl.

Melissa said...

LOVE the adorable belly! You look awesome!

Rachel Sterk said...

Great pic, Heather! No idea what it's going to be - other than (s)he will undoubtedly look like you and Joe, so (s)he will be adorable! :)

mom 2 4J's said...

Julia is sitting on my lap...she says, "that's a big mommy"...just what you wanted to hear;) She says you are going to have a boy...time will tell:) Hope you're feeling good!

sleepoutside said...

Awesome, thanks for the photo! You look adorable, I haven't ever seen you prego. =)