Tuesday, June 16, 2009

stick n slide

We got the kids a slip n slide since our little plastic pool had cracks in it...too much fun jumping on it this winter I think!
They discovered the water fountains made a WONDERFUL mud puddle which was just as much fun as the slip n slide After the kids went down it a few times I changed the name to 'stick n slide'. I think I need to grease them up with suntan lotion like little butterballs...then it might slide better!


Jake enjoying the 'stick n slide'. He had to pull himself down the mat =)



4 comments:

Heather S said...

hehee! Cute - stick n slide!

The Beecham's said...

Did you try the hill? Good head start for them?!! HeHe! Have not opened ours yet!

Gramm and Gramp said...

Nothing quite as much fun as having a water toy in the hot of summer. The "stick n slide"....cute, didn't seem to bother them ifit didn't "slip n slide" :0)

Gramm and Gramp said...

p.s.
tell the girls I do like their suits, I remember Emily telling me about them