The gang--I get a kick out of Tubby standing on the table =)
Father's Day
We had Emily's party Sat. eve. She wanted a pizza party, so that's what we had. She got a lot of fun presents--princess fishing pole, baby doll, changing station, purses, shoes, clothes, doodle-stamper thingy...then we did some fireworks outside which was fun...for most of us. Emily alternated between running back up onto the porch and sitting down by me. Hopefully by July 4th she'll like them a little more!Sunday we celebrated Father's Day at Ben & Heather's.
Monday we got 2 ice cream buckets of strawberries and I got those taken care of. 5 huge jars of jam, and a strawberry shortcake and plenty of just fresh eating berries. I LOVE strawberries, so today, I went and got 2 more ice cream buckets with good intentions of getting them taken care of right away. Well, Monday, Grandpa & Grandma Ben & Linda had the whole gang of kids over there (thank you) and Emily & Meri came home today. Jake is still with Grandma. We'll have to drag him home soon =)
So, my husband has been working in this TERRIBLE heat & humidity on our "condition". We had some cement delivered this afternoon and he's still working on getting it all smoothed out. What a sweetie ;-)

2 comments:
Yeah, tubby...the things my husband does!
P.S. I finally finished 7 buckets tonight.. plus helped T (alittle) today!!!
Oh what fun to see the princess, here castel cake w/ another princess, but not like the big princess who had the birthday.
Also, Joe with his prcious family, that is so nice.
love them all
Post a Comment