The other day Benji Carolyn & Katie came to our house for the afternoon. The weather was beautiful and they all enjoyed playing on this huge sandy hill we have alongside our driveway. Jake & Benji with their lions.
Emily & Carolyn burying some animals in the sandy hill. I wonder who will find them & when??
Katie & Meri high on the hill =)
Jake having fun making mud castles. He had a whole fort going. Oh to be a kid again =)
Mud is fun. Meri & Emily enjoying the new mud last week. It's hard for me to enjoy the effects of this season, (very muddy, dirty clothes) but the kids love it so much, how can I not let them play in it? Meri came in with dirt ALL over, I think she was pouring it over her head.This last weekend I went to a homeschool book sale in Eau Claire, and found most of the books Jacob will use next fall (or whenever) for 1st grade. Yay! He was more excited over a huge bag of animals that Emily spotted and said "we just have to get these for Jake" There must be close to 100 animals, snakes, bugs, and more "stuff" in there. Toys like that usually end up scattered ALL over the house. oh well.
Not much new here, I'm still computerless. I decided I better take a few moments and add some new pics. I'm having difficulty with the underlining thing, I can't get it to go away, so we'll just leave it be underlined!

3 comments:
FINALLY, an update!!
My what cute kids you had playing at your house last week! :) (oh wait, are those mine?!)
Ahh, mud..we seem to have it here too!
yes, oh to be a kid again.
it's great that your kids can have cousins their age. My kids do too but their cousins live 12 hours away!
What fun mud can be with a good imagination to go with it. But, what a mess for mom's as you say. I'm glad you let them go for it. Hours of fun and good memories.
You know that bag of bugs could be a good science learning project. Good thing they aren't alive. :0)
Post a Comment