Well, I have a crashed computer. Long story short, I cannot log on or get on the desktop or internet or anything. Hopefully we will take it to the dr. next week and be on our merry way. Until then, I am blogging at my MIL & SIL's mercy =) So, they may be few and far between, or well...we'll just have to see. It amazes me the irony of it all...I just got my new printer, and I got it hooked up and running as it should be to find that a couple days later my computer doesn't work. ARRGH...I may lose my pictures I had stored on it which really makes me sick. It's just one of the lessons I have to learn the hard way.
Other than that, life is going on as usual. We're all getting a bit anxious for spring, I love the warmer weather and melting snow. While at the same time, once the road bans are on, my husband is on "spring break" no logging for a while. Hmmmmm
Oh and Jake has been talking about a getting a "St. Menards" dog. Oh his big ideas ;-) I think he's thinking twice since I told him it would fill up our living room and where would he play?! I'm thinking that a dog is not too far off in our future tho'...
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago

3 comments:
Ah, come on! Why can't he have a St. Menards dog? Daddy'll just have to do more hunting. It would be just like having a pony...they can ride him and hitch him up to the wagon....................
I'd rather have 1 St. Bernard, than 101 Dalmataions (thats what Benji wants)!! :)
Good luck with the dog story, a St. "Mernard", huh, sounds like a store.
thanks for this update, we are pulling with you that you will be up and running again.
Yes, maybe there is some good to the road limits.
Post a Comment