Saturday, March 28, 2009

Out like a lamb...? I think not!

  • This past week has just flown by.
  • I still miss my computer, but seem to have gotten a few extra "projects" done since not having it....
  • The kid's spring clothes are OUT of storage. They're not washed yet tho...hmmm, maybe this week. I realized I thought they had more clothes than they actually do. I love getting clothes ahead of time at thrift sales/on sale, etc, so when summer arrives it's not crazy trying to find all their clothes for that season.
  • Happy Anniversary to my Dad & Mom on TUESDAY!
  • We were hoping to start some plants indoors this spring...well...we haven't yet, and now I'm wondering if it's getting too late to do that??
  • When my Dad & Mom came to visit a few weeks ago they brought up my bike...I'm hoping to get some riding in this spring! Our road is in the country, so it's hilly and beautiful. I just am not too sure about how safe it is with cars going fast. I'm hoping to talk Joe into some evening rides with me =)
  • I have spring cleanup projects outside galore but am being a procrastinator with a reason...the weather's got to get nicer soon and then I'll get at it!
  • I forgot to bring my camera today to add pictures. Maybe I"ll get the chance tomorrow!

2 comments:

Heather S said...

I was thinking of getting my rollar blades out of winter storage, but I'll join you for a bike ride! **Did I just hear the Daddy's say they'd bsit the kids for us??? :)

Gramm and Gramp said...

thanks for the anniversay wishes. We haven't gone out yet but I think maybe next Tues.

Also, thanks for all the update and info, love to hear.