It's been a while since I've posted....I guess there's not a whole lot to post. We're trying to survive a nasty round of the stomach flu these last few days. Jacob caught it on Thursday and then we skipped Friday, now today Emily has it. She usually gets it really bad where she will throw up every 1/2 hour whether or not anything comes up =-( I feel so bad for them. Meri is currently a ticking time bomb....
Before that all happened we had taken some new fall pictures of all the kids, I will try to get some posted sometime, when we decide which ones we're going with. I think they turned out pretty cute, we love the fall colors in them.
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago

1 comment:
we just got over that nasty flu. All the kids got it. Ashton first and then Jaden and Mariah on the same day with 5 min. apart. FUN days!! Mariah threw up for 3 days and had diarreah also on the 1st day. Jaden was better in 12 hours and went to school the next day. I shouldn't brag but I am the only who hasn't gotten sick (surprisingly) since who cleans up the mess. Oh well I've heard mom's don't have time to get sick. Hope the kids feel better soon and you and joe don't get it!!
Post a Comment