The little water girl! Meri has started to want to wash her hands by herself in the bathroom sink all the time. So, today, after she had licked off the cake batter from the cakes I was making she went into the bathroom to wash her hands. Well, next thing I know she's scooping the water up with her hands and splashing it onto her face =) So funny, she just thought it was great! I don't know if you can tell, but she's got the cold water on full blast...she was just cracking up over this and did it over and over until I figured she was just about numb...and soaking wet =)

3 comments:
that is adorable!!! she looks like she is having tons of fun!!
very cute! looks like shes having fun and like shes soaked.
♥ maria
Heather does this remind you of Erika on the Hawai trip??
Nothing more fun then water. Just like the lake, she would have "walked to the bridge". No matter how cold. A great way to keep her busy, also, like Jael.
love and hugs
Post a Comment