We went on SO many walks! Good way for the kids to burn off some energy and hopefully sleep in meeting. This didn't really happen with the older two, but Meri usually slept most of the afternoon meeting. Here we were walking with our kids and Benji and Carolyn.
The kids were excited to see their "bigger" cousins =) Here's Jacob, Luke, Erika, Meri, Maria and Emily.

4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Your sister's kids have grown up SO much! WOW!
Thanks for the pictures! As I just recently mentioned, it's always good to "see" everyone! :)
Fun to see the cousins from both sides with the Schwennekers. Wish Jael and Seth were there too.
We sure did have fun seeing J.E.M. and Joe and Heather too. Bonus to our convention.
The pictures are treasures.
now when I miss J.E.M. I just go to the Blog and have a minute with them. More fun, thanks.
Wow, I just rediscovered your blog - your kids are sooo adorable. Emily looks just like you, and Jacob like David - I had a deja vu looking at those photos!
Keep in touch!
Post a Comment