Meri with Buddy, Emily with Sweetie
Warming the babies up by the wood stove vent.
James "patiently" waited for "his own" baby goat....4 days after the first 2 were born, the next 2 were born =) He was so happy to have one of his own to play with! This is Buzz.
Jacob with Montana, James with Buzz.
And, all the kids =)
The beginning of March when it was so cold, the goats started kidding (?) hehe....so we have 4 babies that are doing great! The kids are having a lot of fun with them, and this week the weather has been so nice, they've been out playing with them every chance they get!
Looking back over this I noticed James' snowpants down at his knees =) I tried to have him wear just his snowpants and his sweatshirt since it was so nice, but also muddy. That worked well, huh?!
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago

1 comment:
Oh this is so precious, the kids are beautiful, the goats too. :)
Really, the goats are sure cute, love the colors of them all.
I hope the second 2 don't take after their mom...you know what I "mean".
I hope I get there to see them, the goats too. :)
Post a Comment