Tuesday, September 23, 2014

School






Yep, we started a while back!  I had to get these 1st day pics even though I didn't post them until a few weeks later....it's the thought that counts right?  Hard to believe these kids are growing so fast! So far so good, they're (mostly) enjoying learning.  The year is still young though!!  James is sounding out a few words (!!!!) and LOVES to learn!  In fact, he would like to monopolize my time and have me work solely with him =) So, our days are very busy and seem to fly by!  But I'm glad for this special time I can have home with my kids teaching them. 

2 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

Love the Pictures of the kids, such a neat idea to have them hold their grade, I usually go by that more than the age, seems a bit easier, although both keep changing.

Sure, I would use the individual pics for my frame on the wall. :)

Jen said...

Shew! They are growing FAST! :)