....from us and our four....
How nice! I would like one of those family pictures if you are printing them. You look great BTW!
All I can say is wow, nice looking family. Ditto to what Michelle said, I should have gotten out my camera and taken my own. If you make prints it would be really nice to have the family photo.looking very slim, good job.
I'm hoping to make prints, should have them by our up north trip coming up =)
Nice family photos! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How nice! I would like one of those family pictures if you are printing them. You look great BTW!
All I can say is wow, nice looking family. Ditto to what Michelle said, I should have gotten out my camera and taken my own. If you make prints it would be really nice to have the family photo.
looking very slim, good job.
I'm hoping to make prints, should have them by our up north trip coming up =)
Nice family photos! :)
Post a Comment