Out on our land one evening....sitting by the campfire.
He wanted to shoot the BB gun SO badly. Jake, Emily & I recently took our hunter's safety class (& all passed it woohoo!) and so he's not wanted to be left out!
Waiting patiently.
LOVE the views here...
And the wildflowers...
and the cute little girl with her dog.... =)
and the beautiful beautiful sunset we had to stop on our way home & get some pictures.
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago

3 comments:
OOO, I haven't been on the blog for awhile, I see there are some other pictures for me to check out. The land fun looks so nice, you would be happy to have a place where you can go and just be together.
everyone is growing in the month since we have seen you.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
I had to come on again, missing you all and need a peek. Love the beauty of your land.
The pictures are all so nice, I should comment on each. Thanks
What beautiful pictures of your land! Looks like a gorgeous area. And that sunset! WOW!!
The kiddos are growing fast! Glad for your updates and to see how they change. :)
Post a Comment