The new favorite game around here
All the kids love playing it, they still play when they come over!
We went to the park for some fun on Emily's birthday...I let her decide what she wanted to do and this was it! We had the place to ourselves!
They can do pull ups!
See the babies??? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
she had a fun birthday which is always the goal =)
**Keep scrolling down, there's more (finally) pics =)
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago

2 comments:
So good to see you on here again. Thanks for sharing all the pictures! I think I will try and download that one of the 4 kids standing by the pond...so cute, and loves James sticker head!
Yes, couldn't help but see the "sticker head", so cute. All the pictures really turned out nice of the children.
What a fun day Emily had, fun for all.
Yes, I know that game. The kids all look like they just got in from some squirt gun fun.
Post a Comment