Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rocks?

Getting in a snuggle with his favorite puppy pal....

We were making brownies this morning, and little boy pulled up his stool by the mixer to "watch" aka pick out of the batter bowl ;-) 
I added the flours/cocoa mix.  He said Mmmmmm.  Then I added the mini chocolate chips and chopped walnuts from a bowl.  "Mom, are those rocks??"   It just cracked me up because earlier in the day he'd found someone's stash of "pretty rocks" smuggled in from outside. He put a few in his mouth and scared me...
Anyhow, just wondering what he's thinking....well, if mom bakes with rocks, why can't I eat them???  Oh, that boy causes quite a few chuckles around here =)

1 comment:

Gramm and Gramp said...

That little mind is always thinking, so cute...I can just hear him ask about the rocks that you cook with-HA. Did you give him a rock, chocolate chip?
More fun, but keeps you on your toes.