Happy Birthday Sweet Emily!
I hope you have a super fun birthday =)
You have been counting down the days for the last few weeks and are SO excited!
You are turning into such a sweet, thoughtful girl. You are always looking for ways to help, and many times you help do chores without me even asking you.
You love to read, which I am SO glad that you do! You love being outside playing, you have a wonderful imagination and I love hearing and watching you play with your favorite toys----horses, of course =)
We love you tons!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Can't wait to see you in July and have a party with you!
Yes to all that you said about our precious, sweet Emily. She is so loveable. Happy birthday, even if this is late. Love the pictures too.
Like Aunt Michelle said, we will have a little party up here too, can't let those special days slip by without some fun for us all.♥♥♥
Post a Comment