We got a nice amount of snow this past weekend. Just enough for the kids to have fun sledding and playing outdoors QUITE a BIT.! The snow is almost like a new toy, although, I'm sure the novelty will wear off before too long ;-)
I just had to get a few/bunch of pictures of their latest fun outside. I laughed at Cocoa, she's like a kid in the snow. She'd lick it, bite it, bound through it like a kangaroo, dig in it, and bury her nose. SO FUNNY to watch! I think it's safe to say she loves the snow =)
sledding hill / plunge--they're so happy daddy plowed it this way!
MMMmm---icicles!
The crazy dog!
See Jake's fort?
Our view---LOve LOVe LOVE
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago

1 comment:
OH this is so pretty, and oh what fun, even for Cocoa, cute. Brings back memories of when I was a kid. Wish I was there to play in the snow with them. Tell the kids I do like it, and can't wait to see everyone soon we hope.
Post a Comment