Excited, happy kids to finally have snow!
We didn't get much more snow than what you see in the top picture, but where there's a will there's a way ;-) They scraped together enough snow to make their mini-snowmen =)
Pretty. I don't care what you say, this is WI, I love the seasons, and I like the snow---at least until February!
*These pictures were taken a few weeks ago--we don't have any snow right now, much to my kid's dismay. I'm hoping this year we'll at least have enough snow that they can do a bit of sledding--last year we pretty much missed out on that here---I guess we'll have to go up north more ;-)
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago

2 comments:
That first pictures is absolutely adorable of all 3 kids! Love their smiles. I have to agree with you (although I get sick of the shoveling) I do like at least the first snow...there is something exciting about it.
Oh yes, they are so happy and cute, Emily must have a new winter cap, cute hat on a cute head. :0)
The snowmen are so cute too, good job to the girls.
the trees are pretty, good picture...I guess you are getting us ready for our snow tonight, or tomorrow.
Post a Comment