....from us and our four....
I am completely jealous! I want a lab puppy again...but I'm not sure if I want all the work that goes with a puppy. We want more pictures of her!
she is a doll!
Oh so much fun for the family, I know the kids will and are having a grand time with Cocoa. She looks so cute and cuddly...I suppose even her breath smells good. I need to meet her.
Oh she is sooooo cute!!
adorable!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am completely jealous! I want a lab puppy again...but I'm not sure if I want all the work that goes with a puppy. We want more pictures of her!
she is a doll!
Oh so much fun for the family, I know the kids will and are having a grand time with Cocoa. She looks so cute and cuddly...I suppose even her breath smells good. I need to meet her.
Oh she is sooooo cute!!
adorable!! :)
Post a Comment