Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lilla Rose Online Party

Hello!

I wanted to let you know I'm having a Lilla Rose online party.  If you're not familiar with Lilla Rose, they carry an awesome variety of products--from Flexi-Clips, bobby pins, hair sticks and hair bands for your hair, to jewelry. 

 I am attaching a picture of the one I bought a while back and really love!  It's another way to "dress up" my hair. I think it's great that I can put my waist-length hair UP without a million bobby pins, and it stays put! 

Their website also gives you ideas for different styles you can do with their flexi-clips and sizing tips, depending on your hair length, thickness, etc. 

I will be keeping the party open through January 30th, and any orders placed through then will qualify for FREE SHIPPING! 

Here is the link to check out their products www.lillarose.biz/parties/496 and to place an order if you're interested.

3 comments:

Heather S said...

what size clip do you have in the picture?

Heather said...

This one is Extra Large. If you check their website it gives you ideas on size and what works best for your hair length/texture, etc.

Gramm and Gramp said...

I did check and the clips are really neat...love the one you have. Micki said you did a days work and the clip held your hair very well!! I am impressed