Thursday, January 19, 2012

James is 2














I had a hard time picking a few pictures (obviously) ;-) James has changed so much this past year, from a baby into a little boy!  But, yes, I still have the privilege of calling him my baby, cause he is =)
Happy 2nd Birthday James! xoxoxo

7 comments:

Neisha said...

I can't believe he's 2! Yes, he has changed alot in a year

Heather S said...

happy birthday james!

Michelle N. said...

Sweet baby is getting so big. Happy birthday hugs and kisses from all of us!--and throw in a head "pet" for good measure :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to dear James! He is growing up so fast! Love the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Oops! Cloud9 is Aunt Judy and Uncle Denton! Love you! :)

Gramm and Gramp said...

Oh such a cute update of pictures, little James is now becoming a toddler. HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day late, but we did get to sing to him yesterday. ☺

The Beecham's said...

little man!