....from us and our four....
Oh how sweet, their daddy is so good to them too. Looks like he had as much fun as the kids did.
Reminds me of the pictures I have of our kids when they were little on the same cat!! Doesn't surprise me that James wasn't afraid...he sure loves things that make noise and move whethere they're fast or slow!! :)
I love the grins on the kids' faces :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh how sweet, their daddy is so good to them too. Looks like he had as much fun as the kids did.
Reminds me of the pictures I have of our kids when they were little on the same cat!!
Doesn't surprise me that James wasn't afraid...he sure loves things that make noise and move whethere they're fast or slow!! :)
I love the grins on the kids' faces :)
Post a Comment