Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bye bye Curlie-Q

 Before!
After...aww...

I realized it was past time to cut James curls when the older kids & I were sitting at the table doing school the other day and in walked James followed by a proud Meri.  He had his hair nice and slicked back with a ponytail in a clip.  hahaha =)  He thought he was something!  So when I do the girl's hair in the a.m. they sit on the edge of the couch and he had taken to climbing up to take his turn on getting his hair combed.  So, he was all too glad to sit up there when I cut his hair.  Well, that and the mini marshmallows may have helped a bit ;-) 
So, I miss his curls but he's still a cutie I think!

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

He looks so much older now...bye-bye baby too.

Gramm and Gramp said...

Aww, is right, the curls were so cute but he looks so cute yet. What a big boy.
I am glad he didn't have to have any more hair dos by Meri. ☺

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

How could you!!!!!! Well, now he's a big boy. Good thing hair grows fast!! ;)

Neisha said...

we had such a hard time cutting Nolan's baby curls...that's why he looked so shaggy one year at convention.