Monday, August 1, 2011

Well that was fun!

I made this dress for Emily out of misc. fabric I had laying around and I have to say it was fun!  And pretty easy!  Coming from a non experienced sewer, that's just what I'm looking for.  It's actually a tank top cut off with layers added on.  And, Emily loves the dress =) 

I got the pattern off of Happy Together's blog.  She has some really cute stuff that she's made.  Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to try the more complicated ones ;-)

Now I'm working on a few skirts for the girls, they're nice long skirts.  I let them each pick out the fabric they wanted and I think they'll be really cute skirts! I'll post them when they're done.

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Tell Emily I love her new dress! It looks like you did a great job Heather!

Gramm and Gramp said...

I am very impressed, keep up the good/fun work. ☺♥ Tell Emily Gram really likes her new dress, looks so nice on her, like it was "made" for her.

Heather S said...

VERY cute!! thanks for sharing the pattern :)

Melissa said...

I LOVE it! Any chance you'd make one for me?!! ;P