Saturday, August 27, 2011

fun and beans

 cousins swimming in the freeeeezing pool. 
 At our county fair.  Meri's favorite ride even though it made her belly hurt.
cowgirl
 cowboy
 This was funny to watch.  Meri wasn't sure if she should scream or laugh. They all liked it tho.
 Big stuff at the top of the rodeo arena with mom.  He did much better than last year.  But there is only so much rodeo an 18 month old will sit still for.
 The rest of our cuties.
AND...beans!
My first time canning them and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.  I now have 19 quarts of beans waiting for winter. 

4 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

Wow, there was so much and I want to comment on it all. The fair would have been so much fun, they all look like they are profession horseback riders. :)
James and Mom, so cute at the rodeo, and the rest of the bunch, but miss seeing Joe.
also the girls look so cute in the pool, so many good memories of summer.
OH, let's not forget the beans, I am impressed, you can do it all, 'YES YOU CAN' :)

Neisha said...

cute cowkids!
canning is fun even though it can be a lot of work. it's fun to see all the jars on the shelf when you get done

Heather S said...

cute cowboy/girls!
now that you've mastered canning you can help me next year!

Michelle N. said...

Love how they are all cow -boyed/girled up!