Saturday, May 7, 2011

You DO know what today is don't you???

This boy WOULD NOT let us forget =)


Joe & Jake took off bright and early and caught these trout.  It will be a great supper tonight =)

**Course...if you ask the girls, today is the beginning of THRIFT SALE SEASON ;-)  No pictures but some very excited little girls found some great treasures at some thrift sales today!

4 comments:

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Wow!! Wait til Grandpa sees what he missed today---being with you and watching you catch those fish. He'll be so proud. Great job Mr. Jake!!

Gramm and Gramp said...

Oh what a fun day for the BIG fishermen, both of them had fun I am sure. ☺
I think all you girls had fun too the way it sounds to me.
Congratulate the fishermen, I will have to hear all about it.
Congratulate the shoppers☺ I know they were saving their pennies.

Michelle N. said...

Wow, Jake, great catch! Looks like you know what you are doing!

Heather S said...

NICE job Jacob!!!