....from us and our four....
YEAH Emily! carolyn is missing her 2 bottom teeth.. and benji is STILL waiting for his bottom tooth to get looser ;)
What a cutie. Can't wait to see you all!
tell Emily she will have to tell me who she is, I don't know if I will recognize her without her two front teeth.So cute..takes a lot of work to get those teeth out.
way to go Emily!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YEAH Emily! carolyn is missing her 2 bottom teeth.. and benji is STILL waiting for his bottom tooth to get looser ;)
What a cutie. Can't wait to see you all!
tell Emily she will have to tell me who she is, I don't know if I will recognize her without her two front teeth.
So cute..takes a lot of work to get those teeth out.
way to go Emily!
Post a Comment