These were really fun to make. We got the idea from
Neisha's blog. And added bonus, the kids LOVE just sitting there in the early AM and watching the birds. We should have done this LLOOOONg ago ;-) We have quite a variety of birds around here...cardinals, blue jays, and other little birds who I don't know. Maybe we'll study this in school and add to our bird seed feeder project by learning the names of the birds!
4 comments:
Now I see what the little bird seed feeders are, nice!! I am sure you wil get a ton of birds and the kids should love it, well, you too and maybe James. Nice project.
cute :)
i meant to make those and forgot all about it. thanks for reminding me! :)
What a neat idea! The first picture is just perfect, and I love the one of Jake looking out the window too!
Post a Comment