Last week Gramma Ruth came and spent a few days with us. The kids were completely surprised! I managed to keep it a secret until she walked in the door =)
We didn't have the nicest weather, but the 1st day it was at least not raining, so we went for a walk and spent some time seeing how the baby trees were doing. this one, not so well. I think it had one too many close calls with the lawn mower last summer =(
A lot of time snuggling and reading books together.
The next day we took a field trip to the Children's Museum. The KIDS LOVED IT. Checking out the fish.
Baby James loved this bridge. He'd keep going back for another challenge with it.
The store.
Working together to build a house.
My little mailbaby, he loved this mailbox, every time he opened the lid a dog barked =)
Meri with a bull horn. No, she really doesn't need one, but she sure loved it.
The water room was a HUGE hit with the kids
Break time.
Emily loved these little people.
Maybe some day I'll have 4 cooks in my kitchen at home?!
And, last, James with his unedible food...what's going on here anyhow???
We had a blast, it was a super fun field trip, and they're ready to go again =)
Then we came home and spent the rest of the cold, rainy day playing games and games and games. I thought I had pictures, but I think my camera batteries must have been dead at that time.
Thanks for the fun Gramma Ruth =)
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago
















4 comments:
how FUN!
Oh it was fun and I too could go again, it was such a good time both days. You got more pictures than I did, I should have given you my camera, I was too busy playing.☺
And talk about GAMES, that Jake and his Monopoly, Gramm couldn't believe it.
♥♥♥♥
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!
looks like fun :)
Post a Comment