Saturday, March 26, 2011

Waiting...waiting...

You may know already, if not, I'll fill ya in.  It's been just these 2 peanuts all week long!  Jacob & Emily got the privilege of going to TN with Grandpa & Grandma S. to see their cousins (and aunt & uncle ;-)  These 2 peanuts have adjusted very well.  At first there was a bit of moping on Miss Meri Jane's part, a bit more clinging on baby James' part, but then they settled into the new routine.  Well, it has helped Meri that we can have Annie (G& G's dog) around.  And, there's definitely more of mom to go around.  And a few fun side trips....dollar/toy store, swimming with Larissa & Wyatt, and of course, treats =) 
But, little do they know, in just a few more hours things will be back to "normal".  I know the kids had an awesome  time, but I wouldn't be a normal mom if I didn't miss them!

4 comments:

Heather S said...

we're so glad you let them tag along with G & G. I won't even think of how our day will be tmrw, when we wake up to our 'normal'.
:( but it was fun while it lasted. and the kids enjoyed every single minute.

Neisha said...

I wondered how Meri would take it being left behind...bet these two had a fun week though :)

Gramm and Gramp said...

I know it would have been a special week for you at home as well as the other four in Tennessee.
I hope to hear more about the trip, will have to get Jake and Emily on the phone soon, before the newness of it all wears away.
Cute picture of Meri and James.

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Thank you so much for letting Jake and Emmie come with us. We all had a lot of fun.