....from us and our four....
LOOOVVEEE IT!
That is so precious, you said, "James", he says, "Mama", so we get to see him walk and hear him talk all at once. Now I feel better, that little guy. Let the fun begin!thanks
I had to look at this again just to hear him talk to you and to see him walk. Oh the post that was removed was me, I had too many words misspelled,HMM, what a surprise.
cute :)
That was so fun to see little James go...(for the camera) :). Makes me smile...and makes me miss you all even more! xo all the littles for us!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOOOVVEEE IT!
That is so precious, you said, "James", he says, "Mama", so we get to see him walk and hear him talk all at once.
Now I feel better, that little guy. Let the fun begin!
thanks
I had to look at this again just to hear him talk to you and to see him walk.
Oh the post that was removed was me, I had too many words misspelled,HMM, what a surprise.
cute :)
That was so fun to see little James go...(for the camera) :). Makes me smile...and makes me miss you all even more! xo all the littles for us!
Post a Comment