Friday, January 21, 2011

Sharing.

I happened upon this site through a different blog a while back.  It's called Ebates and it...yup, you guessed it, saves you money!  Since I'm fond of saving, I thought maybe one of you were too....

So, how it works is, you go to ebates and there are literally hundreds of stores, if you like/need to shop online, this is the way to go.  You click on the store and it will either give you a coupon code, or free shipping, or a combo of codes, you are then directed to the store and shop & buy what you want.  THEN, you get a check for cash back. (Each store has a certain % of cash back). 

I just received a check from them a few days ago.  Granted, I don't buy a whole lot online, BUT, when you can get stuff cheaper than in the stores and $ back, it may make more sense to do that!

Check it out if you'd like, using this link below, and we can each get $5 added to our account if you sign up!

Ebates

2 comments:

Heather S said...

interesting... i'll have to check this out!

Gramm and Gramp said...

even if I don't use it we could sign up to help you out, hmm.