Jacob, 7
Emily, 6

Meri 3
(yes, the shirt was very fitting at the time )As I spend time one on one with Emily, Jacob has a variety of different things to do on his own, I found these awesome Lego printable instructions here , put them in plastic in a binder so he can choose one to make.. Great for following directions and he really likes building.
Emily doing Saxon Math...I really really like this Math program, very step by step and easy to teach.

Emily doing Saxon Math...I really really like this Math program, very step by step and easy to teach.



4 comments:
glad school if going good :)
I'll have to check out that Lego site. It would be good for Nolan too
How fun and exciting!
p.s.-post on the other blog, too!
I gotta check out the leggo site too.
cute 1st day shot!
It looks like you are all off to a wonderful start of yet another year.
I know Jake is good at the Lego instructions, he was "helping" me with that at one time. ☺
Post a Comment