![]() |
| Emily feeding the ducks the leftover hamburger buns from supper! |
![]() |
| Jake & Meri's turn |
![]() |
| Jacob intent on feeding the ducks |
![]() |
| Yay! A nocturnal animal, out for our viewing pleasure...AND...he was laying right by the fence and didn't mind the kids petting him!!! They were thrilled! |
![]() |
| Many years ago (well, 3 maybe??) we had a picture of 7 little kids (cousins) on these bears....I don't know if they could all pack onto them now! |







4 comments:
how fun!
(i think the last pic was taken 3 years ago..just days before John was born) :)
What a fun little outing that can also be counted as a field trip :)
Heather,
You recently won in my giveaway but I never received your info to mail your prize. Can you try again. Thanks.
Kristine
http://kristine-creativecrochet.blogspot.com/2010/09/and-winners-are.html
What a wonderful family outing, things like this the kids will always remember. I like what Jenny said, counts as a field trip, but most of all family time.
Post a Comment