Monday, August 2, 2010

Musical potluck

Ring around the rosie with uncle Charlie...to the music James made his rounds, here Katie had him.

A rare moment in the stroller.


Jake learned how to catch flies =)



Penned in...the sandbox









Let's eat....in the middle of the baseball diamond!


We went to listen to Uncle Benjamin play guitar one evening. The kids had a blast running, and dancing and playing in the sandbox and just being kids.





4 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

It is so nice to get a peak at what is going on, we do well keeping in touch but seeing is so much fun too.
Like you said it looked like they were having so much fun "just being kids", ahh the carefree life of a child.
I am sure adults had a nice time too.

The Beecham's said...

Fun night!

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

It was a fun night. Glad I had a chance to visit with folks I haven't seen in years.

Neisha said...

cute how all the kids are lined up in a row to eat :)