Sunday, August 22, 2010

Matching kids...once again!

Recently we've been sorting thru and GETTING RID!!!! of stuff...its a bittersweet feeling...wonderful being able to free up some space and know that someone else can use what we no longer need, but at the same time slightly sad remembering our kids this little. Well, anyhow, Meri could NOT part with this little dress that she had once wore. We/SHE just couldn't let this dress go knowing she could match her baby =)

7 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

She looks so happy to match her baby, cute! I think you and the girls need matching dresses, that would be cute too. ☺

Heather S said...

I remember those dresses.. how fast they grow.. adorable dolls :)

Neisha said...

and they both are so darling :)

The Beecham's said...

so sweet...

Michelle N. said...

Awww, how sweet. And I love that picture of James at the rodeo!

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

And it's hard for G'ma seeing the girls' clothes go...some all 5 wore.
I find myself thinking, "well I'll keep it for ....." but there aren't any more girls. That's sad...but as a friend always says, "life goes on."
One chapter ends and a new one begins. :)

mom 2 4J's said...

Two Dolls;-)Julia would love to match her baby:-)