Chalk footprints, handprints and more =)

Seth, Jacob, Luke


BEAUTIFul flowers

We must smell them

And come away looking like this =)

A lot of swimming



Goggle boys, looking for neat rocks =)

Trying to catch minnows...where are they??

So cold--her lips would turn purple!

Mama, I don't like the water. Little James supervised

Practice kicking


We had a great time up north last weekend. We got in a lot of swimming, running outside, ski show, walking downtown to the 5 & 10 store, playing, campfire & smores and tenting (Jake & the boys)
7 comments:
looks like they all had a blast!
seeing pics of 'up north' brings back lots of good, good memories! :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures, I even missed some of the fun when I was working so this helped...like the boys looking for rocks with the googles on. ☺
Warms the heart to have the memories to go to.
too quiet here now
oh the memories!!!
fun fun! love the googles!
It sure was great being with all of you!
I thought the same thing as Heather...seeing all of these pictures brought back a FLOOD of great memories!! :)
Heather...your braid in that picture with you & James...WOW!! Your hair is so thick!! Just thought I'd comment on that... ;)
FUN pictures!! Thanks for sharing all of the good times with us!
What a FUN trip! And you sure have got some adorably cute kids!
p.s.-when did baby James get so big?!!
Post a Comment