Friday, October 9, 2009

Cousins at conv. Time. flies. I remember when I was living in Madison, Erika was Emily's age when I moved. So....when I blink, Emily will be 15 and driving and grown up...**sigh** Us-current for another 3 months...

  • So here I sit. I finally gave up trying to sleep at 5:00 this morning. I woke up at 3:30, couldn't go back to sleep and tossed and turned until 5. I'm not real sure why this happens to me during pregnancy, but its been this way for the last few weeks. I guess I'm just getting used to being up 1/2 the night ;-)
  • I had my 6 month checkup yesterday, the baby is doing good! 145 heart beat/pm. Ultrasound last month showed everything is fine. I am so thankful...
  • We've had a good week so far, Jacob is doing awesome with school! He's starting to sound out words and I am just thrilled, and of course, SO IS HE!!! I guess that was one of my main concerns that I could actually teach him to read and pretty much everything else he needs to know. I guess I can! Emily is doing really good too, she knows most of the letters and a lot of their sounds already, I guess she wants to keep up with big brother =)
  • We're hoping to do Meri's birthday party this weekend...finally! I'm making a princess (Barbie doll) cake and doing the whole princess thing, it just FITS her. She'll probably be wearing one of her princess dress-up dresses anyhow =)




6 comments:

Neisha said...

nice family photo. my brother and sil are due in december and they had prfessional pictures taken in august. i asked them why when the pics would be old in a few months. of course, when we had our family pictures taken last year, I was pregnant too.

Heather S said...

Time sure flies! We're all looking forward to Meri's party!!

hmmm...that heartbeat... :) eitherway.. boy or girl.. they'll have one proud aunt/uncle and 4 proud cousins impatiently waiting!

Jen said...

If you have a girl, you should name her Jennifer. Or Jenny. Or Jen. Or Jenna. Or Jennica. Or Jenessa. Well, pretty much any name that has the root of "Jen" will be just fine with me! ha! ;o)

Michelle N. said...

Nice pictures. Don't think we ever sent you E's copies? Have a fun party!

Gramm and Gramp said...

Tell Jake good job with the sounding out and good job to you too. I want to be there so he can read to me. :)

Can't wait to see party pictures soon.

mom 2 4J's said...

Glad homeschooling is going well. I think it is so exciting to hear them reading:) It means mom can breathe a sigh of relief:)