so nice to see a few of the pictures of that special day, oh so much fun. The start of more fun and more to be coming. You two and your dear sweet family. Which is growing, hmm, wait to see Buddy on here next .. ;0
I was sure thinking of you on your anniversary!!! In fact, I told my mom that evening, "Can you believe that Joe & Heather have been married for NINE years already!?!?!" It certainly doesn't seem like the time has gone THAT fast! :) Happy Anniversary! :)
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
happy, happy anniversary!! Little did I know 9 years ago when I caught the bouquet that I'd be marrying your newly acquired BIL!
Happy Anniversary, you two! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary Joe and Heather!!
Happy anniversary! Beautiful wedding photos:) Hope you had a special day:)
so nice to see a few of the pictures of that special day, oh so much fun. The start of more fun and more to be coming. You two and your dear sweet family. Which is growing, hmm, wait to see Buddy on here next .. ;0
I was sure thinking of you on your anniversary!!! In fact, I told my mom that evening, "Can you believe that Joe & Heather have been married for NINE years already!?!?!" It certainly doesn't seem like the time has gone THAT fast! :) Happy Anniversary! :)
Post a Comment