
Well, school has started in our home, (for a couple weeks already!and the kids are loving it! I get asked every morning when are we going to start school?! So....it's a good thing right now, they are like little sponges soaking it all up. It's awesome to see them learning right before my eyes!
Jacob is in 1st grade and Emily is in Kindergarten. BUT, she will sit with us while I'm teaching Jacob his work, so I don't mind at all if she wants to learn more! I think she will catch on fast as she has big brother as her teacher. The other day I went to get something in the kitchen and I could see Jake pointing to the letters I'd written on our dry erase board, asking her what the letters were! So cute =) And Meri...she is doing better than I thought she would. I think she enjoys the more structured activities/learning. I find she'll sit with us and "write" and draw a lot more than I expected.
Their favorite is doing arts & crafts. Here's one of their projects.

5 comments:
hey, that's great that they are loving it! :)
Cute! (I love Jacobs t-shirt.. :)
Good work kids! And Mom, too. :)
OH how this touches my heart, we love those little dears so much. Tell them those smiling face, theirs and the ones they made sure are perfect!!! Good job to each one.
Also, Jake the big brother, he is such a good help.
The younger ones just seem to get the benefit of learning by osmosis!
Glad they are so excited! See you at Meno.
Post a Comment