Jake was looking for a project to do, so I thought we'd make some snowflakes. I remember making a TON of these when I was little every winter and I just loved making them. He had a lot of fun doing this. Here's his first one, he was very proud of it as you can probably tell from his smile. We then hung it on our window so "hopefully the snowflakes see it and we get a lot of snow in our yard" =)
3 comments:
ooooh, it's so pretty! Maria and Luke have been making a ton of these too. We had a white out of snow for about 15 min. yest., but it's all gone now.
I love it, good job Jake!! Good thing mom thought of that idea. I know you are doing all kinds of fun projects.
Hi Heather. I always come by and look at your blog and decided that I should introduce myself. I see you at Menomonie every year. I just wanted to say, if your kids like to do art projects, I have a blog where I post crafts that I've done with my kids and my daycare kids. It's easier stuff for 2,3,4 and 5 year olds to do.
visit my blog and then on the right side will be a link to my craft blog under "my other blogs".
Post a Comment