Thursday, November 13, 2008

Alot from a while ago all at once!

It's been a while. I've been storing up my pictures and now I'll add a mix of a little bit of everything.

Mr. Fixit... Jake loves to help. He got a new tool set, the real thing!! on his birthday and he's always looking for things to fix. Here, the bike needed some work done.
My little princesses...They are turning into quite the pals...Just lately they have really been playing together a lot and it's so fun to watch, they were dressing up like princesses, Emily had a nightgown that Meri wore as her princess dress =)
The kids got some pumpkins and we (I) carved them the other day. I think they're kinda cute =) Well, the pumpkins, too!
We had just barely a dusting of snow, but hey, enough to sled on =-) I think most of it was pulling/pushing each other up & down the driveway =) Oh to be a kid again!
The kid's cousin Larissa was over when we had some snow, right away they wanted to go out and play in the snow!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Of course I know you...I didn't know you had a blog though. Thanks for commenting. The kids are cute, btw.

Michelle N. said...

Oh, I love each and every one of those pictures. I am so glad you started this blog,so I can get a peek at the kids more often. Give them big hugs and squeezes from aunt micki!

sleepoutside said...

They are so cute! Remember when your dad would build the big sledding chute/ramp thing in your backyard down to the lake? Good times!
-danica

Heather said...

Danica--
that was a lot of fun wasn't it?! Come up north this winter and we'll get him to build one ;o)

Michelle N. said...

Or, all of you come to our house (if we have snow). We have a super, long sledding hill in our backyard, and build a big chute as well! It's a blast!

Heather said...

Micki,That would be a lot of fun! The kids would love it =) Maybe we can work it in this winter...

Gramm and Gramp said...

Oh what fun and we are so thrilled to have it shared with the blog, thanks for all the updates on our "JEMS". Makes us miss the more.

OUr little Joe (Jake), with his tools, that is so neat. He will be building a truck like Joe did before long.

the princesses, oh so beautiful, that brings back memories. More fun.

cute pumpkins and cute pumpkins, yes.

Then the sledding, yes come on up. Or we could all meet at Hidden View Trail,...I haven't seen that in action either. But you actually have a good spot to sled there. So nice that kids can be out and have fun.

hugs to all, Gram and Gramp