We'll just cut to the pictures, cause that's what you want to see right?! ;-)
James' new riding lawnmower... him and Jake worked on it, he has fun zooming around on it!
Jake now has bulldozing experience =)
Their new motor =)
Digging post holes for our new chicken coop.
Along for the ride =)
Ta da!!
Everyone pitched in
Emily is 13!
Father's Day
The boy giving me the look hehehehehe
Emily & Flicka
Vinny & Meri --Flicka & Emily
Vinny & Meri
Needless to say, by the state of the abandoned blog, life's been busy! Hope all's well with you (if anyone even sees this ;-)
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago

1 comment:
I am so happy I decided to get on here today, thanks for the post of the summer. What fun the kids have, all the big boy toys and the girls with there horses. Life in the country does have so many advantages.
The chicken coup looks really nice, good job everyone on that.
Wow, I need to come and see all the changes you have done.
♥
Post a Comment