Cute story: That night before bed we were talking about going up to Grampa Rowe's & Gramma Ruth's soon. We figured out how many days until we left to go. Then James started saying the next day there will be 11 days and then the day after that 10 and so on. So he told me that he wanted to make a countdown chain like we've done in the past. Next Morning: He comes stumbling upstairs rubbing his eyes, still 1/2 asleep. "Well Mom, let's get doing it." I said, " Doing what?" "We have to make the chain!" I just laughed, that little boy does NOT forget. So, he wouldn't let it rest until after breakfast and he woke up a bit, so I helped him get out the paper, glue, scissors, and drew the lines and he cut them out and glued them. He was so excited to make this and can't wait to take off a chain each day....with Scissors, he told me, so he doesn't wreck it =) Looking forward to our trip!!!! =)
3 comments:
1. I knew what the chain was going to be about before the text popped up with the picture!
2. Cutest story EVER!!
HAHA! Cute! :)
Oh how touching, I am so happy he was looking forward to the week together. We need to start a chain for the next time together. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ We miss you all, thanks for making it a fun week.
I can just hear mr James telling you this story.
Post a Comment