Monday, April 14, 2014

Talk about CUTE!




This little dude was hard at work stamping pallets up north with Grandpa & Grandma.  He loves to help, if he's not working on the pallets with them, he's sweeping up the floor (AKA pushing sawdust/dirt around with the big broom) =)  Oh, and jumping in big puddles and getting soaked through.  Just love this little guy and his adorable ways ♥♥♥

*Thanks to Grandma Linda for sharing these pics

On a side note...a cute James proclamation:  So, he came with me to get the mail, and I thought it would be fun to run with him, so we raced a ways and then reached the top of the driveway.  He stops, looks at me incredulously and says "Mom!!! You know how to run too?!?!!"  SO funny, I guess I need to do a bit more running =) 

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

The James proclamation made me laugh out loud! And I love the picture of him climbing up the pallet to stamp. He sure is one cute guy!

Gramm and Gramp said...

Oh so much fun!!! What a good little helper, all or your children are. Nice he got to go with Ben and Linda for a fun/work day. The puddles sounds like a real boy fun.

Also, you can run?? That is so sweet. He is such a thinker.

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

You're welcome. And he is pretty smart and observant. :)