Gramma Ruth came to visit last week....James carried around these new clothes from her for quite a while =) (Thanks for all the clothes for the girls too!)
Gramma Ruth is famous for good storytime!
We played a few new/old games!
And she helped us trim the bird's wings so we could actually take it out without it flying up to the high window and staying there. The kids were thrilled!
Thanks so much for the fun time Gramma Ruth!
Your August 2026 Workout Calendar!
10 hours ago

3 comments:
Awww looks like you had a great time. Everything is more fun with Gramma around!
Awwww...special memories!! I love how it seems like Meri is just staring adoringly at Gramma Ruth! Why wouldn't she?! Gramma Ruth is one special lady!!! :D
I can't believe I haven't been on the blog to see the pictures from the fun/special time we all had...it was that and more.♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment