Sunday, January 19, 2014

Heeeeee's 4!!!

His much awaited for day has arrived, at his party yesterday after being asked how it felt to be four, he paused, got a slightly concerned look, thought a minute and said "4's not that much bigger"  I think he was expecting to be a foot taller ;-) Love this little boy of ours =)  He's a thinker, for sure.  Always tries to figure things out and loves to explain how things work.  He told me about how a light bulb works the other day and amazed me with how much he knew about it, and his ability to explain it.  I guess he does love to talk ;-)  Always =)  Here's a few pictures of our little dude from, mostly recently...

Happy 4th Birthday James !!!!!

 He loves to be upside down!
 Newfound talent
Being silly =)

And, lastly, a video for a chuckle =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear James! :) You are getting sooo big! You sure are a "cool dude"! :)
Love and hugs,
Uncle Denton & Aunt Judy

Michelle N. said...

Happy Birthday sweet, smily James! I want to see 4 fingers next time I see you :) Love, Aunt Micki

Gramm and Gramp said...

Such fun pictures of a neat little guy. Yes, he is a thinker, that is so neat that he could figure out the light bulb. He will like his daddy, Joe of all trades. ♥:)

Gramm and Gramp said...

Love the hid and seek video, cute. Also, the tights on the head, your house is full of fun.