Saturday, February 9, 2013

Just can't resist!

 Helping himself!
MMMmmm Good!

Recently we milked Ben & Heather's cow while they were gone, so we had plenty of fresh milk/cream.  I decided to make a batch of homemade ice cream which we've made in the past and everyone seems to love.  Especially this boy.  This was the bowl I used to mix it all together.  He got his stool out to stand on and watch.  Then while I was putting it in our chest freezer downstairs he saw his opportunity and grabbed the bowl and slurped up the little bit left.  I love his expression here---just pure delight! 

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

You did capture pure delight. Good job James! Looks like you snagged the grand prize. I love soft ,runny ice cream.

Gramm and Gramp said...

I think he knew you were going to leave the room and was just waiting for the taste test...it was worth it, just look at that face!!
Sounds like a good way to use up the milk